Chia seeds give this recipe a great protein punch that will keep you feeling full all afternoon!
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (1 can)
- 1 large banana (or 2 small)
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup, medium grade
- pinch sea salt, himalayan or celtic
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 tsp chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. Enjoy immediately or chill in the refrigerator for around 20-30 minutes so the chia can thicken up.
- Pineapple and other fresh fruit can be added for more flavour.