A perfect, healthy snack!
- 2 ripe avocadoes, peeled and pitted
- 3-5 tbsp honey, pure unpasteurized
- ¼ - 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- In a food processor combine avocadoes, honey and cacao powder. Start with the lower amount of honey and cacao, and blend until smooth; stop occasionally to scrape the sides, then blend again.
- Taste the pudding, and add more cacao or honey until it meets your desired flavor. Whip in the food processor until all lumps are completely gone and the pudding is smooth, light and fluffy.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve as is or with crackers and fruit. It is also ideal on any other dessert you need a chocolate topping for!