What could be a better than a delicious refreshing treats you can make in minutes? How about ice cream that the kids will love, but one that will make parents smile too! This “ice cream” has no dairy, no sugar and nothing else that does not belong. You control the sweetness by adding as much or as little as you like. Enjoy it all summer long and let the kids help create many variations.
- 3 bananas, peeled & frozen
- 3-4 large strawberries, stems removed & frozen
- Place bananas and strawberries in a Vitamix or other high power blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Popsicles: Put left over ice cream in popsicle moulds and freeze so you can enjoy this fabulous frozen treat whenever you desire!
- Tip: Peel bananas, and break in half prior to freezing them. Then just take them out and they are ready for use when you need them - no mess and no fuss!
- The Vitamix is a very powerful blender, similar to the types used in commercial smoothie stores. This allow for an amazingly smooth result with very little effort.
- Add a dash of maple syrup if desired for additional sweetness