Try this quick, simple recipe for an electrolyte drink that is totally natural and will replenish your body during exercise!
- 1 litre of filtered water*
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen or fresh
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp sea salt (Himalayan or Celtic)
- 1-2 tsp pure maple syrup or 3-4 drops stevia
- Combine all ingredients except lemon in a glass jar and seal with a lid or cover.
- Store in the fridge for at least 24 hours, then add lemon, any desired sweetener and mix.
- Serve with or without the berries. Ideal for use during or after athletic training.
- *Filtered, living water that is PH balanced is ideal for maximum benefits in using this recipe. For more info on filtered options, contact us at email@example.com.