A traditional summer refreshment for all to enjoy and its only 5 ingredients to make! All natural and free of any unwanted additives!
Write a review
- 1-2 tbsp fresh mint leaves (4-5 spriggs)
- 4 limes, fresh squeezed
- 6 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 4 cups water, filtered
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1.) Wash mint and separate leaves from the stems. Place all leaves in a blender.
- 2.) Slice and juice the fresh limes, then add the juice to the blender with the mint.
- 3.) Add the water and maple syrup to the blender and blend all ingredients until well blended.
- 4.) Pour into a large jug with frozen raspberries, serve and enjoy!
- Tip: Roll the lemons under the heel of you hand on a hard surface, such as the counter, prior to cutting and juicing them. This helps to free more juice making the process much easier.
Bundles Of Energy http://www.bundlesofenergy.com/