Sun Energy Balls
Amazing and healthy! These are full of great nutrients for active lives. Perfect for nut-free snacking on the go; make extra & store them in the freezer, ready to go.
Write a review
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sunbutter
- 4 tbsp pure unpasteurized honey
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup organic shredded coconut, cacao or shaved raw chocolate
- 1. Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix until fully combined.
- 2. Use hands to roll into small balls, about 2 cm in diameter.
- 3. Place in storage container and keep in the fridge to grab when you’re on the go!
- Roll Sun Energy Balls in coconut, cacao or shaved raw chocolate for a fun twist of flavor.
Bundles Of Energy http://www.bundlesofenergy.com/