A simple breakfast, lunch or snack recipe that is High Energy, Quick and Shockingly Delicious…Sure to satisfy taste buds and appetites!
Yogurt Parfait Wrap
High energy, quick and shockingly delicious…Sure to satisfy taste buds and appetites!
Write a review
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt, organic
- ½ cup organic granola* or whole rolled oats
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp raw sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 4 whole or sprouted grain wraps -7” round (Note for gluten free options, look for brown rice wraps in the freezer section of the organic aisle)
- In a small bowl, mix granola, yogurt and berries. Stir until everything is well coated in the yogurt.
- Layout wraps and spoon approximately a ½ cup of the yogurt mixture onto each one. Fold up bottom, then fold in sides of wraps. Serve and enjoy, it’s that simple.
- -Gluten free wraps are available in the feeder section of the organic section or breads area of most stores. You can also substitute whole rolled oats of granola.
- -Dairy free can be achieved using coconut yogurt instead of dairy based yogurt. Find this int he organic section or where other varieties of yogurt are found in your local stores. If you cannot find it, ask the store manager to start offering it!
Bundles Of Energy http://www.bundlesofenergy.com/