This spooky dip is sure to impress everyone on Halloween! Guacamole-and-salsa in a cauliflower head looks exactly like creepy brains.
Cauliflower Brains (Bloodcurdling Brains)
Have some frighteningly good fun for Halloween! Nutritious cauliflower with guacamole and salsa make this a healthy snack to enjoy with the family.
Write a review
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon or lime juice, or more to taste
- Optional: Veggie Sticks (Carrots, peppers, etc.) or tortilla chips
- Cut a round area in the centre of the cauliflower head, making sure not to cut through the entire cauliflower. This should act as a bowl for holding the guacamole.
- Place salsa in a bowl or on a plate that is larger than the cauliflower head and place the cauliflower head onto the plate.
- Drizzle salsa over cauliflower cracks for 'blood'.
- In a separate bowl (or food processor) mash avocado with a fork and stir in minced garlic. Add lemon or lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon guacamole on the centre cut-out portion of the cauliflower. Serve with veggie sticks or tortilla chips.
- Make sure that you buy avocados ahead of time; they usually take a couple of days to ripen. To ripen more quickly, place avocados in a paper bag with a banana.
Bundles Of Energy https://www.bundlesofenergy.com/