Try this quick, simple recipe for an electrolyte drink that is totally natural and will replenish your body during exercise!
Making your electrolyte drink for during and after sports is both quick and easy! This version is free of unwanted additives such as artificial dyes and sweeteners.
Write a review
- 1 litre of filtered water*
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen or fresh
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp sea salt (Himalayan or Celtic)
- 1-2 tsp pure maple syrup or 3-4 drops stevia
- Combine all ingredients except lemon in a glass jar and seal with a lid or cover.
- Store in the fridge for at least 24 hours, then add lemon, any desired sweetener and mix.
- Serve with or without the berries. Ideal for use during or after athletic training.
- *Filtered, living water that is PH balanced is ideal for maximum benefits in using this recipe. For more info on filtered options, contact us at email@example.com.
Bundles Of Energy https://www.bundlesofenergy.com/