So simple and delicious! This homemade version is healthier, free of unwanted extra ingredients and costs less than the commercial version.
Homemade Chocolate Milk
Write a review
- 1-2 tbsp raw cacao or organic cocoa (check to taste)
- 2-3 tbsp Pure, medium-grade maple syrup
- 3 cups milk; almond, coconut, rice, dairy (unsweetened)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 serving protein powder (high quality, all natural organic variety)
- 1.) Add all ingredients to a blender. Mix until fully combined.
- 2.) Serve and enjoy!
- Variation: Add cinnamon for a nutrition boost and a high quality, all natural protein powder for a quick protein boost or recovery drink.
- Note: Always start with a little less Maple Syrup, check the flavor, then add a little more if needed for your personal preference.
Bundles Of Energy https://www.bundlesofenergy.com/