These gluten-free cookies have buckwheat and almond flour to give them a hearty taste, with a delicious dairy-free option.
These gluten-free cookies have a delicious dairy-free option. Soft and gooey, your kids will love them as an after school snack!
Write a review
- 1 cup butter* (see below for dairy free)
- 3/4 cup honey or sucanat
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, cooked and pureed (if canned, make sure it's not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour**
- 1 1/2 baking powder, aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp allspice, ground
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixer, cream together butter and honey. Add eggs, pureed pumpkin, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and allspice. Fold in to butter mixture.
- Drop cookie dough by the tablespoon onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, well-spaced and bake for 15-18 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- *1 cup butter can be substituted for 1/3 cup coconut butter and 2/3 cup coconut oil
- **Despite its name, buckwheat is not related to wheat and is a gluten-free grain. Look for pure buckwheat flour to use in your recipes.
Bundles Of Energy https://www.bundlesofenergy.com/